The Evolve Law Tech Fellowship is a four month program with up to twenty in-house counsels and legal operations professionals (fellows) learning about and implementing legal technologies. Our inaugural program will focus on document automation and assembly technologies.
The Fellows will participate in a fast-paced accelerator style program that includes educational content; product development and design thinking training; product demos; and hands-on implementation support. Participating Innovators will have the opportunity to join Fellows for all sessions and present their content expertise. There will be a structured pilot program where Innovators will implement their technology at up to two customers with support from Evolve Law and the program participants.
At the end of the Fellowship, Innovators will get detailed product feedback, secure new clients (if you are selected), and earn direct revenue from clients from pilot projects implemented during the program.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Develop relationships with up to twenty in-house counsels and legal operations professionals with a verified interest in purchasing document automation software
- Structured Pilot Project (if you are selected by the Fellow) with up to two new customers
- Structured product feedback from Fellows
- Credibility due to participation and selection to be in competitive program
- Connect with other entrepreneurs tackling the same problem – understand competitive landscape, competitive advantage & explore areas for collaboration
- Speaking opportunity for Darwin Talk that will be filmed and posted on the Evolve Law site (with your permission) and ability to turn this into a podcast on
- Press and media, will be listed as participant in all PR and blog posts from Evolve Law
- $1,500 flat fee or $500 plus 10% of revenue from participating Fellow companies for one year after implementation (50% discount for Evolve Law members)
- Offer discounted pricing to Fellows
- Ensure founder or senior person is involved for quality control and to ensure no overt selling during program
- Ability to record five minute Darwin talk on interesting topic related to document automation for Podcast
- Ability to participate in person in NYC
- Friday, March 24, 2017 (Optional)
- Friday, April 21, 2017 (Mandatory)
- Friday, May 19, 2017 (Mandatory)
- Friday, June 16, 2017 (Optional)
- Share lessons learned on product implementation
- Guest on Evolve Law Podcast
- Guest Blog post on relevant topic to the program